You enjoy making a difference in the lives of others. You want an opportunity to come in, showcase passion, have a voice, and be part of a team.
Bloomington Normal Audiology is local, independent, community-oriented audiology practice with a strong patient-provider relationship based on honesty and integrity. Value is what we strive for. Our patient-centered approach allows us to focus on satisfying our patients hearing care needs, whatever they may be. We work with our patients to diagnose and find solutions for their hearing needs using start-of-the-art equipment and the most advanced technology. Because our focus is entirely on our patients and their unique needs, by coming to Bloomington Normal Audiology our patients experience patient care specific to them with exceptional follow-up. We don’t want our patients to miss any of the precious moments of their lives!
We work together as a team to create an environment that puts people at ease and helps them work towards better hearing and quality of life.
We’re seeking an individual who is personable, friendly, detail-oriented, and an excellent communicator. This position requires flexibility with both the duties and the schedule.
The Patient Care Coordinator is the first point of contact for Patients. Responsibilities include:
- Greeting patients
- Inbound/Outbound Calling
- Scheduling appointments
- Completing administrative processing
- Maintains hearing aid and office supplies
- All other duties and tasks as assigned
- High School diploma or GED required, Associates degree preferred.
- 2 years of experience working in a healthcare office preferred.
- Good organization, strong analytical and problem-solving skills required.
- Must be self-motivated with good time management skills.
- Ability to prioritize duties and coordinate workload essential.
- Medical, insurance, and/or audiology terminology preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills.
Why Should You Apply:
- You’re passionate and want to make a difference in people’s lives.
- You’re looking for an excellent team centered workplace.
- You’re looking for an environment with hands-on, industry specific training provided to set you up for success.
- You have the opportunity to interact with wonderful patients!