Our office is resuming regular business hours: Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, and Saturday, 8 am to 12 pm. COVID-19 precautions will require the following changes to office protocol and policy:
- If you are feeling any signs of flu-like illness or have been exposed to anyone with flu-like symptoms, we will ask that you reschedule your appointment.
- We will continue to offer curbside appointments for those that need parts or service and don’t need or want to come inside. We do ask for everyone’s safety that you wear a mask covering the nose and mouth for these interactions.
- Everyone entering the office must have on a mask covering both the nose and mouth before coming through the door. The mask will be required to remain in place for the entire time inside the office.
- Everyone must pass a temperature check and use hand sanitizer upon entry.
- Only bring companions that are required to help transport you or make medical decisions.
- Our daily walk-in clinic will continue to be suspended in order to limit the number of patients in the office at one time. If you are in need of emergency service, please call the office to arrange for a curbside appointment.
- You will not be able to enter the office on your own at this time. Please call the office from your vehicle upon arrival and a staff member will come out to escort you in.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation during this time.
Hello again everyone!
In response to Governor Pritzker’s extension of the stay at home order through the month of May, our office will be limiting appointments to a case-by-case basis. Our office will be open Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm. Our daily walk-in clinic and Saturday hours will be suspended until further notice.
Natalie McKee, Au.D.
Doctor of Audiology